Friday, November 9, 2007

Rite Aid!!


After much indecision, contemplation, frustration, and consternation, it's now time for celebration! I've decided to sign with Rite Aid Pro Cycling for the 2008 racing season. Rite Aid is a growing professional cycling squad that is aiming for big things in 2008, and I'm excited to be a part of that!

Riding with Rite Aid will give me the ability to succeed and develop as a rider in the pro ranks. I'm going to have some very good teammates to race with next year, and I'll be racing in an environment that is aggressive on the road and should be very cohesive as a group. All-in-all this is a great fit for me and already I can't wait to line up for the first race of 2008.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me through this decision-making process. It was tough at times, but your encouragement and words of wisdom really helped me to make the right decision.

Damn, I'm a pro cyclist now. That's cool. Maybe I'll have business cards made up so that I can hand them out to the ladies ;-)

Stay posted for more! -- Al

No comments: