Friday, October 19, 2007

Lazy Days...



Today is just one of those days. Easy recovery spin on the schedule. It's raining outside. Just got done with a long week of training. I'm sitting here at the office with my legs up, in my most convincing "I'm relaxing but still working hard" position.

After work I'll head home, take a nap, and get up in time to cook a good meal. Maybe some salmon; I'm pretty sick of chicken. Maybe I'll have a margarita while I'm at it to celebrate the coming of the fall season. Slowly but surely the colder weather is setting in, and I'm looking forward to some cool-weather rides.

But not today. Today is about relaxing, keeping the legs up, and resetting for another week of training. As I yawn in my cube and think about the wet weather outside, my thoughts shift to sitting on the trainer for my spin this afternoon. Not yet; too early to think about that. My thoughts slowly drift to that margarita I'll be having tonight while laying out on my nice comfy couch.... much better.

No comments: